Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Moonline services.
- Acceptance of terms
By using our website or signing up for an account, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
The services that Moonline provide to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC) and the whole content of this agreement.
- Moonline reserve the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to User.
- User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or Password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement.
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s). Thus, you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential.
- You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence.
- We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Moonline have the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing and other purposes so as be able to deliver its services to you. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use our services, is and will remain complete and accurate.
- Moonline shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its portal ( www.moonlinetravel.com ).
- You are recommended to review our Terms & Conditions frequently and/or whenever you wish to use our website & services. The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our portal/website.
- Description of Services
www.moonlinetravel.com is an online Travel and Tourism related portal dedicated to providing quality services to its partners/clients such as tour/holiday packages, corporate travel and management services, events, hotel accommodation, air tickets, cruises, car rental, transportation, etc.
The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features are subject to the TAC.
Terms and conditions for hotel bookings
- The tariffs of the hotels are not guaranteed unless the booking is confirmed.
- For some destinations local taxes can be paid at the hotel. The management of the hotel has the right to request at arrival the details of your credit card to cover or guarantee any additional costs that can appear during your stay.
- Generally, the accommodation check-in is between 12.00 and 14.00.
- In case of not showing at the hotel, it is applied a penalty of minimum one night (up to maximum the cost of the entire stay, depending on the cancellation policy of the hotel).
- Moonline reserves the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, including alternate hotels for additional departures on the same date, or hotel location changes within or outside itinerary cities, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality, when available. No refunds are provided for hotel changes.
- Moonline can offer refundable and non-refundable hotel fares to its customers.
If you choose a non-refundable fare you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher. If you choose a refundable fare you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in the reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline, it will be cancelled automatically at 00.01 destination time on the date shown in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation, refunds are not possible and the paid amount of the booking will be retained by the hotel.
- If the customer leaves a hotel early, he/she will be invoiced in full payment. Exceptions can be applied if the Customer advises the hotel and us about an early check out and provides all justified reasons/documents for any possible discount and/or refund based on the hotel policy, and then the customer has to wait and accept the hotel’s final decision.
- Liability: It is hereby explicitly stated and understood, that Moonline acts only as an intermediary in making arrangements for hotels, transportation or any other services. As such, Moonline is not liable for any personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of hotels, transportation company or other company or person, providing or rendering services reserved through Moonline.
Terms and conditions for flight tickets
- Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from Moonline information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency).
- Moonline is not responsible of any airlines rates and rules’ modification.
- After issuing the flight ticket, all the responsibility regarding the travel belongs to the air company. Passengers must arrive at the airport with at least two hours before departure for international flights and minimum one hour and a half before departure for internal flights.
- The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or to modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly to the air company. In such cases, Moonline will also assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention.
- Each tourist is responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the law, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the visited country/ies.
- The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. Moonline shall not be liable for passenger's ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries. Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you want to visit.
- Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours prior to a flight; otherwise the flight booking may be cancelled.
- For the weight and dimension of a checked baggage or hand/carry-on/cabin luggage per passenger you have to check the airline luggage policy you will fly as there may be limits on the amount and dimension that is allowed free of charge and hard limits on the amount that is allowed.
The limits vary per airline and depend on the class, elite status, type of ticket, flight origin and destination. If a flight is booked together with another flight it may also have different limits (e.g. if another flight on the same ticket is a long-haul flight). The exact baggage conditions are mentioned in the ticket information online.
- In order to travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company.
- Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soup, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, tooth paste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/ each piece).
- Moonline is not responsible for cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, and breach of the airline’s obligations.
- We cannot reserve low-cost airlines tickets as those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airlines tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. If an airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of that airline company, otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
Terms and conditions for group tours
- Moonline reserve the right to substitute itineraries due to conditions beyond its control. In such cases we will do everything possible to ensure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned.
- Moonline is not responsible for the flight schedule changes.
- Moonline is not responsible if the authorities from the airport or custom of the country you visit refuse the tourist’s boarding, or for the loss of the luggage.
- User Conduct
Moonline portal contain copyrighted material, trademarks and any other business proprietary information, including text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.moonlinetravel.com which are copyrighted as collective work and property of Moonlione.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way to exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- Member Account, Password and Security
If any Moonlinetravel.com services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process for Login by providing with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name and protect them. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
User agrees to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Moonline will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Moonline or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our portal. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- Limitations of Liabilities
As a result of using our website (s)/portal (s) and its application/features, we will not be liable to you in respect of any:
- Losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings;
- Loss of management time or office time;
- Loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- Any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider;
- Business losses or damage of any nature.
- Website availability
From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
- Third party websites
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
If it turns out that a section of these Terms isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited/altered as little as required to provide correct legal meaning, and the rest of the Agreement will still be valid.
- Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Moonline will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, strikes/demonstrations, airline hijackings, acts of civil or military authorities, act of terrorism, fire, floods, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
Moonline has the right to immediately terminate User’s account in the event of any conduct by User on its portal which Moonline, at its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
Our mission is always to have satisfied customers and thus customer satisfaction is the foundation of our fast grow and success. Therefore, if a dispute arises between you and us, our goal will be to resolve the dispute quickly in a fair and cost-effective way. All disputes should be settled in good faith by way of negotiations between the parties. In case of failure to reach a settlement, the dispute will be subject to an arbitration mutually agreed by you and us.