Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of terms
The Terms and Conditions is a legal Agreement between you being, as a User, Partner, individual customer or beneficiary of our services and Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd, the owner of www.moonlinetravel.com .
The services that Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd provide to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC). Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd reserve the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to User.
- User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or Password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement.
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s).
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its portal www.moonlinetravel.com .
- The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our portal/website.
Terms and conditions for hotel bookings
- The tariffs of the hotels are not guaranteed unless the booking is confirmed.
- For some destinations local taxes can be paid at the hotel. The management of the hotel has the right to request at arrival the details of your credit card to cover or guarantee any additional costs that can appear during your stay.
- Generally, the accommodation check-in is between 12.00 and 14.00.
- In case of not showing at the hotel, it is applied a penalty of minimum one night (up to maximum the cost of the entire stay, depending on the cancellation policy of the hotel).
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd reserves the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, including alternate hotels for additional departures on the same date, or hotel location changes within or outside itinerary cities, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality, when available, to those shown. No refunds are provided for hotel changes.
Terms and conditions for flight tickets
- Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency).
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd is not responsible of the rates and rules’ modification.
- After issuing the flight ticket, all the responsibility regarding the travel belongs to the air company. Passengers must arrive at the airport with at least two hours before departure for international flights and minimum one hour and a half before departure for internal flights.
- The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or to modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly to the air company. In such cases, Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd will also assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention.
- Each tourist is responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the law, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the visited country/ies.
- Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours prior, otherwise the flight booking may be cancelled.
- The maximum allowed weight for one or two piece of baggage is of 20-23 kilos per piece, with maximum dimensions of 158 cm, and only one piece of hand baggage of 5-10 kilos, with maximum dimensions of 115 cm.
- In order to travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company.
- Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soup, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, tooth paste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/ each piece).
Terms and conditions for group tours
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd reserve the right to substitute itineraries due to conditions beyond our control. In such cases we will do everything possible to ensure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned.
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd is not responsible for the flight schedule changes.
- Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd is not responsible if the authorities from the airport or custom refuse the tourist’s boarding, or for the loss of the luggage.
- Description of Services
www.moonlinetravel.com is an online Travel and Tourism related portal dedicated to providing quality services to its partners/clients such as tour/holiday packages, corporate management services, events, hotel accommodation, air tickets, cruises, car rental, transportation, etc.
The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features are subject to the TAC.
- User Conduct
Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd portal contain copyrighted material, trademarks and any other proprietary information, including but limited to, text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.moonlinetravel.com are copyrighted as collective work under Iraqi copyright laws.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way to exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- Member Account, Password and Security
If any Moonlinetravel.com services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process for Login by providing with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name and protect them. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
User agrees to notify Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our portal. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, strikes/demonstrations, airline hijackings, acts of civil or military authorities, act of terrorism, fire, floods, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd has the right to immediately terminate User’s account in the event of any conduct by User on its portal which Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd, at its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.